Saturday, August 10, 2013

Cheap Women's Nautical Doll Costume

Cheap Women's Nautical Doll Costume
Cheap Women's Nautical Doll Costume
Color: Navy Blue

100% Polyester Exclusive Of Decoration
Item Includes: Dress with Attached Collar , Sailor Hat

Costume Includes: Dress with attached collar, sailor hat

All the Sailor boys will not only salute at the sight of you but eagerly report for duty,when you report for service in this Plus size saucy sailor girl costume.The Nautical Doll woman's costume will launch a thousand ships, and leave a wake of broken hearts. Set sail for fun and adventure in this sexy costume!
Cheap Women's Nautical Doll Costume
I loved this costume. It fit me just right being that according to the sizing chart I am a size Large but I ordered a medium [5'1 in height, chest is 36', waist is 31', and my hips 41'] usually the large would be too loose on me so I went with my gut. Thank god I did! The material used to make the costume felt expensive not like cheap cotton which I loved. Now what disappointed me: there was a medium dirt spot on the white cloth for the breast area which will be needing cleaning. Also one of the golden buttons had been pulled off, thankfully it was in the packaging so I am assuming it was ruffled while in storage or maybe it was a used product? I am assuming this because of the greyish spot on the breast area. It seems to be a finger print. But overall these are fixable issues so I am a happy customer. I would give this 4 stars but I feel that being a "new" product this shouldn't have any stains...PERIOD. And it lost another star due to packaging.

No comments:

Post a Comment